what is google analytics
☆ what is google analytics, Google Analytics is a free service; as a matter of fact it helps uses to analyzing, tracking, reporting any website or blog. Of course, the service is provided by Google, and absolutely free. After all, there are many more unlimited features which we will surely share.
☆ At the present time, users can analyze country, city, Browser, operating system, and service provider of visitors coming on the site. Moreover, check out screen resolution on which your site have viewed.
☆ Firstly, Google Analytics have option to check total or daily page views, and users involved on the site. Without delay we will also share about “Real Time” option available here. It provides information about active users, currently surfing on your site. Or in other words, you can check number of people’s currently active. Moreover, you can track there location, traffic sources, and many more useful information to increase performance. You can also check top keywords on which traffic is involved. Not only users can get per day statics, but also all website data. secretsexpert.com working hard to provide all the information about Google Analytics.
• As we had already discussed Difference between wordpress.com vs. wordpress.org
☆ You might have collected lots of information on what is google analytics. Let’s view some other advantages of Google Analytics.
○You might have collected lots of information on what is google analytics. Let’s view some other advantages of Google Analytics. until now, we have covered most of the Useful information. However, it also provides information about average session duration, Bounce rate, and new sessions. Moreover, you can also view demographics.
○ To view all the said information you must open “Reporting” on Google Analytics. Generally, you can also use customization to build reports.
○ Analytics help to increase performance. Users can get all traffic sources, information, and work on it to increase performance.
○ Not to mention, but Google Analytics is the most popular, and widely used. Moreover, maximum top rank website uses Google Analytics. As it provides worldwide statics very easily. Which help to identify locations i.e. where your site is mostly searched.
○ As we had earlier discussed you can view the top keyword searched i.e. you must need to know what most people are searching on your site? For what your site is popular. However, it will surely help to increase ranking. It will also help you to identify the content that is people dislikes or does not search. Avoid writing such content. In short, visitors visit your site to get Useful information, and not to spoil their time.
□ MOST POPULAR –
How to upload sitemap to Google search console.
☆ Must read how Google Analytics helps in SEO
○ As it is the free service provided to help users to identify their blogs or site. Work on shortcomings. This all tips will surely help users to perform better performance on Search Engine Optimization. We advise to use keyword planner to find out the best keyword. Without keyword planner tool you cannot grow your site. Generally it takes 2-3 minute to search keyword. You also must try to attract new visitors, so that people will know about your site. Finally, we would like to tell “Google Analytics” is a very useful, important, and significant tool to increase your performance.
☆ MOST POPULAR –
10 Most popular, selected, useful wordpress social sharing plugin
This post of what is google analytics is based on extreme research. However, If you like our work then please share this post on social media to promote our work. Please comment below if you have any queries,we will feel good..